HLN Attends AIRA 2019 Annual Meeting and Anniversary Celebration!
HLN attended the American Immunization Registry Association National Meeting on August 13-15, 2019 in Indianapolis, IN. Over 400 individuals from a wide variety of organizations attended, visited our booth (as a Gold Sponsor), and attend one of the many presentation delivered. This year AIRA celebrating its twentieth anniversary and HLN is proud to be among its founding members.
- CT Onboarding: Starting All Over Again After a Migration
- Improving IIS HL7 Web Service Performance in New York City
- Open Source for Immunization Information Systems
- IIS of the Future: Where Might All This Be Going
- Using Business Intelligence to Improve HPV Up-to-Date Rates [Denver Public Health]
- Methodology for Implementing Health Factors with Immunization Forecasting
- Procurement Projects: Yes, they really are projects! [CDC IIS Technical Assistance Collaborative]
- Transitioning and Expanding Rhode Island’s Childhood Algorithm to ICE
- CT’s IIS Migration Project: The Real Untold Story