HLN Consulting will be attending, presenting several sessions, and exhibiting at AIRA 2023 National Meeting. Many of our IIS staff members will be attending so please look for us.
- 1B – From Presentation to Publication: Advice from the AIRA Publication Workgroup: Sierra | 2nd floor, May 2, 1:00 pm (PT)
- 3A – A Workforce Development & Management Approach During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Santa Fe | 2nd floor, May 3, 9:15 am (PT)
- 3D – Use of an Analytics Database for Reporting COVID-19 Vaccination Data in NY: Del Mar | 1st floor, May 3, 9:15 am (PT)
- 3E – Joint Development of an IIS Shared Service Layer for Immunization Gateway
La Jolla | 1st floor, May 3, 9:15 am (PT)
- 5C – Utilizing the IIS Baseline Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM):
Plaza | 2nd floor, May 3, 3:00 pm (PT)
- 6A – Data Modernization Initiative (DMI): Impact on IIS
Santa Fe | 2nd floor, May 4, 9:15 am (PT)
Please plan to attend our presentations! Visit us at the HLN booth #6 to ask us about open source, ICE, FHIR, DMI, and IIS. We look forward to seeing you in San Diego at the AIRA 2023 National Meeting.
Send us feedback about this blog