Join HLN at the upcoming American Immunization Registry Association National Meeting on August 13-15, 2019 in Indianapolis, IN. Visit our booth (as a Gold Sponsor) and attend one of the many presentation we will be delivering with our colleagues and on our own! This year AIRA will be celebrating its twentieth anniversary and HLN is proud to be among its founding members.
Presentations will include:
- CT Onboarding: Starting All Over Again After a Migration (Tuesday, August 13)
- Improving IIS HL7 Web Service Performance in New York City (Tuesday, August 13)
- Open Source for Immunization Information Systems (Tuesday, August 13)
- IIS of the Future: Where Might All This Be Going (Wednesday, August 14)
- Using Business Intelligence to Improve HPV Up-to-Date Rates [Denver Public Health] (Wednesday, August 14)
- Methodology for Implementing Health Factors with Immunization Forecasting (Wednesday, August 14)
- Procurement Projects: Yes, they really are projects! [CDC IIS Technical Assistance Collaborative] (Wednesday, August 14)
- Transitioning and Expanding Rhode Island’s Childhood Algorithm to ICE (Wednesday, August 14)
- CT’s IIS Migration Project: The Real Untold Story (Thursday, August 15)
Come join us for all the fun!